What do you need?
A strategic approach is key. I can create and manage your marketing strategy, or help you to write and implement your own.
Goodbye overwhelm, hello professional content. I’ll run your profiles so you can run your business.
Stop boosting and start scaling. I’ll deliver targeted ad campaigns which increase sales and bring in quality leads.
Whether you’re terrified of social media, want to get more hands on, or wish to upskill team members, I’ll create bespoke coaching to suit your needs.
Give your in-house team, or franchisees, the skills to expertly manage and grow Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Learn the secrets of social media success
- These days, people will often check you out on social media before visiting your website.
- Inactive, poor quality or salesy platforms can put them off right at the start of their customer journey.
- Investing in outsourced social media management means you can be confident your pages are attracting the right audience and nurturing them to take action.
- Plus, the time you free up can be spent on the areas of your business where your talents are most suited – the best way to grow.
- Does Facebook Ads Manager fill you with fear?
- Have you tried running your own ads but felt out of your depth?
- As an experienced social media ad specialist, I can set up, optimise, manage and scale your ads. What’s more, I’ll treat every penny as if it were my own.
- I recognise that paying to advertise can feel daunting.
- That’s why I’ll ensure you understand how paid social – coupled with strong organic content – will help you to achieve your wider business goals.
- Are you going round in circles with your marketing? Unsure where to spend your budget to get the best results?
- I’m available to work with you on a day-rate basis to help you unravel your marketing issues and put an effective, goal-focused plan in place.
- Whether you have a big project coming up, need assistance launching a new business or your strategy requires an overhaul, I’ll be here with fresh eyes and my famous no-nonsense advice.
- I can also be on hand to provide short-to-medium support for implementing those marketing plans.
- I work with a team of trusted associates who deliver the same high level of service you expect from me.
- I will manage the set-up and in most cases you’ll deal directly with me, ensuring a stress-free and streamlined process for all your marketing projects.
- The integrated Amazing Futures marketing team can support you with:
- Email marketing (Mailchimp, Mailerlite, ConvertKit and ActiveCampaign) / Website design (WordPress, Wix and others) / Website content management / Blog writing / SEO / Google Ads / CRM / Graphic design.
“Felicity really takes the time to get to know you and your business and she has made a really positive change to our social media. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. Felicity takes the time to explain everything clearly and works brilliantly with our team to ensure everyone is in the loop.”
“Felicity is incredible at what she does. She is very knowledgeable, constantly up to date with today’s market, reliable, honest and she gets excited about my business as much as I do.”
“I had a powerful one-hour coaching session with Felicity and found the session very useful. In that short time, she got a good understanding of my plans and gave me valuable advice. She made me rethink whether my objectives were realistic or not and gave me advice to outline my marketing plan.”
I’m often asked…
What happens after I send you a contact form?
When you send a message via the link below, I’ll respond within two working days to arrange a no-obligation discovery call.
During the call we’ll discuss your current situation and I’ll explain how I can help you.
Why should I outsource my social media?
The benefits of outsourcing are endless.
✓ Win back valuable hours to spend where your business needs them most
✓ Switch off at the end of the day, knowing comments, messages and DMs are taken care of
✓ Feel reassured your social content aligns with your wider marketing plan
✓ Enjoy a polished, professional social presence
✓ Attract a steady flow of new followers, customers and leads
How can I be sure you’ll sound like me online?
I’ll get to know you and your business so that I can perfectly reflect your brand’s tone of voice. We’ll have a monthly Zoom call where I’ll present my proposed content and you can add your unique perspective. This is a two-way process and, whilst I’ll be managing your content, you’ll very much have a say in the content that goes out.
Is there a minimum contract period for social media management?
Social media isn’t an overnight solution. It takes time, skill and patience to get right. I ask for a minimum commitment of three months so I can show you what I can do. During that time I’ll monitor, test and refine what’s working and I’ll keep you in the loop all the way.
How much does social media management cost?
My services are tailor-made, so there’s no set answer. It depends how many platforms you have, your content requirements and how far in advance you pay.
Do you create all the content?
Yes. When you sign up for my social media management package you can consider it a job done.
I’ll create your graphics and work with any images you supply. I’ll ensure your content offers a balanced mix of inspirational, entertaining and promotional content. And I’ll work to a strategy; planning and creating your content and hashtags.
How do you plan the content?
I have a content planner which includes national and international awareness days as well as key business dates throughout the year. I’ll add dates which are important to your business and mix this with a variety of content to entertain, inform and engage your followers.
Can other team members join my Power Hour?
Yes. Up to three more people can join a Power Hour at an additional cost of £29 per person.
I don’t know which package is best for me.
Don’t worry, I know there’s a lot to think about. If you’re unsure which level of support you need just drop me a message and I’ll arrange a free, no-obligation chat to work it out.
Don’t see what you need?
I’d love to work with you and am confident I can help. Let’s find out…